Southern Local Guidance Departments


What you need to bring with you to register your child/children:

  • Previous school information including the phone number
  • Proof of residency (utility bill, rent/mortgage receipt)
  • Child's/Children's Birth Certificate
  • Custody Documents (if applicable)
  • Child's/Children's IEP (if applicable)
  • Shot records
  • Proof of income

For more information about Registration, click here.