Welcome to Southern Local
OPEN ENROLLMENT REGISTRATION
Open Enrollment for the 2021- 2022 school year is now open.
Families who live in another school district wishing to attend Southern Local for the 2021 - 2022 school year may contact the Superintendent's Administrative Assistant to obtain the application for Open Enrollment. If you have any questions or are requesting the form, call 330-679-2343 ext. 4003.
You may also download the documents using the link provided. Complete the forms and return both forms either by mail or email. Email the forms to firstname.lastname@example.org.
EMERGENCY BROADBAND BENEFIT (EBB)
Consumer Internet providers and your home Internet needs. The Connectivity Champions will help families getting Internet and troubleshooting problems. Contact them for assistance.
The Emergency Broadband Benefit (EBB)
- Provides discounted service for low-income households
- Provides Internet and connected device for the home
- Household must apply - school or library can not apply on their behalf
- All households of student who attended Southern Local during the 2019 or 2020 school year qualifies
The Connectivity Champions
Who are they and what do they do?
Help Remove the barriers to connect all K-12 students to remote learning by:
- Ensuring all students have home Internet access for remote learning
- Help schools to overcome technology barriers
- Working closely in partnership with the Ohio Department of Education and Ohio's Information Technology Centers
- Engaging vendors to troubleshoot and problem solve
- Providing connectivity support to Ohio's K-12 families at no cost thanks to funding provided by the RemotEDx initiative.
- Help filing the forms
COVID-19 AND EDUCATIONAL PLANS
"Creating Confident Communicators and Problem Solvers to serve as productive members of Society."